Send us your comments!
Contact us by email at email@example.com
“Thanks, I learned lots! Fabulous”
- Visitor from Fairview, AB
- Visitors from Victoria, BC
- Visitor from Bangkok, Thailand
“Great museum – wonderful masks”
- Visitor from Israel
“We liked the interactive displays!”
- Visitors from Sherwood park, AB
- Visitor from Tepoztlán, Mexico
“Très intéressant d’avoir un autre point de vue sur les premières nations. Merci!”
- Visitors from Brussels, Belgium
“Enjoyed the ripple rock explosion”
- Visitor from Grande Prairie, AB
"I have visited the Museum at Campbell River several times now, and every time I am impressed by what you have done. It must be one of the most attractive and thoroughly informative small museums in the country."
- Graeme Wynne, Professor of Historic Geography, University of British Columbia, Vancouver
"This museum is the most fabulous, superb, enthralling and captivating I have ever visited... I can't praise it enough!"
- Pat Dickie, North Vancouver
"The Campbell River Museum is one of the most impressive museums in the province - a moving and evocative exploration of local history and heritage; a credit to the community and a must-see attraction."
- Donald Luxton & Associates, Heritage Planners
"I must congratulate you on having one of the nicest and unexpected museums of your size I have ever been in."
- Miles Harrison, Senior Graphic Designer, Aldrich Pears Associates
"First of all, helpful and friendly staff. Great museum."
- Visitor from Denmark
"I was fortunate enough to visit CR Museum January 2007, but I didnt have enough time to do it justice... this is a gem of a place, and certainly one of the most enjoyable/informative Museums I have seen in the world, it's so obviously been put together with much love and affection for the history of its area....complimentary words don't do enough praise for the little wonder this place is. I hope to return one day when I have much more visiting time."
- e-mailed by a visitor from Yorkshire, UK
"A museum that renews my hope in the past - Haa'wa: 'makes it exquisitely alive'... my favourite museum in the whole world."
- Susan Musgrave, writer, Haida Gwaii
"Loved the picnic benches and good labels on the plants outside."
- Visitor from Victoria
"Wonderful, creative, informative... I appreciate it. Thanks!"
- Visitor from Nantucket Island, Massachusetts
"The First Nations exhibit is powerful and very well done. All around amazing museum."
- Roberts Creek, BC
"A gem of an institution"
- Luis E. Arreaga, U.S. Consul General
"Our yearly trip to Campbell River wouldn't be complete without a visit to your wonderful museum."
- Visitor from North Vancouver
"What I found quite outstanding is, that level of quality is not reserved for displays alone but in the written words, artifact selection and multi-media as well"
- Jean J. Andre, noted exhibit designer
"Exceptionally good displays - lasting impression and learning through all."
- Visitor from Germany
"Well worth the stop"
- Visitor from Albuquerque, New Mexico
"One of the best museums we've been in!! Thanks"
- Visitor from Weybridge, UK
- Visitor from Vallejo, California
"First rate exhibits - and we've seen lots of them!"
- Visitor from Sequim, Washington
"The best display I have seen around the world and so informative"
- Visitor from Sydney, Australia
"Always have fun here - love the new exhibits"
- Visitor from Campbell River
"The best we have seen on our trip."
- Visitor from Italy
"I'm always being surprised by the range of information I can get here, and by the staff's knowledge and ability to put their hands on particular material. It's inspiring to know we have such great resources right here."
- Jocelyn Reekie, author
"This is one of the best I've seen - authenticity is important and this is a good example."
- Frank LaFleche, Canadian Tourism Commission
"What an impressive museum. We look forward to bringing our Smithsonian groups here."
- Prudence Clendenning, Smithsonian Study Tours
"G'day to all your staff. We will be visiting Alaska on a self drive tour in September and I have been looking for places of interest to visit. Your virtual museums are a great advertisement for your area and we will certainly be stopping in to spend some time in your community. Well done on a great presentation."
- e-mailed from Queensland, Australia