Membership means support of the Campbell River Museum Society. Funds raised through membership help to support the work of the Museum to collect, preserve and tell the story of human history in the North Vancouver Island Region. The outstanding public and education programs developed by the Museum bring the stories to life and allow visitors to learn and experience this region’s history.
Membership is valid for a full 12 months. To apply, complete the online application below or stop in to the Museum and apply in person.
Benefits for individual, senior, student and family members includes:
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum galleries and special exhibits for a full year
- 10% off in the Museum shop
- 10% off on a stay at the Haig-Brown House Bed & Breakfast
- 10% off Haig-Brown House Garden Rentals
- Early-bird ticket access and special discounted member pricing on select programs
- A subscription to the Museum’s monthly newsletter with Museum news, updates and event listings.
- Annual subscription to the bi-annual members magazine, Musings
- Invitation to exhibition openings
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
Business & Non-profit Membership includes:
- Free admission for clients of non-profits and employees to the Museum.
- Certificate for 15% off in the Museum shop.
- Certificate for 15% off at the Haig-Brown House (including garden rentals).
- Digital magazine, MUSINGS emailed twice a year.
- Early announcements of Museum events, activities, workshops, tours and feature exhibitions through our monthly newsletter.